Students using Pilot Finance have a dropout rate of 8-12% opposed to the national dropout rate of 70%, as provided by the FAA.
Although part-time private pilot or instrument are most common, other programs are acceptable as long as they are within the guidelines:
- 1-5 lessons per week
- 18 months – 72 months of financing
- 45 hours of aircraft rental minimum (25-45 hours on exception basis)
- Interest Rates: 12-18%
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Approval Response within 24 Business Hours
- Must be an AOPA member
- Down payments are not required
- Private pilot license for as little as $100-200 a month for 84 months
- Instrument rating for as little as $120 a month for 84 months
- Multi rating for as little as $50 a month for 84 months
- You can borrow as little as you need or as much as $100,000
- Interest rates of 9.49-15.24% for credit scores of 650 or higher. Additional restrictions and higher rates apply for individuals with credit scores below 650.